To partner with God and be His instrument in the teaching, preaching and healing ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ through the Bowen University Teaching Hospital,Ogbomoso (BUTHO) and its affliates in order for the institution to achieve excellence and for the mutual benefit of its patients, workers and students, past and present (Matt. 4;23; 2 Cor.3:4-5).
To expand God’s Ministry in BUTHO and its affliates through Prayer, Networking, Advocacy, Managerial Support and Guidance, Fund-Raising, Educational Activities, Investment in human and material resources as well as to priovide professional and technical partnership.
We request ALL the Alumni to download the membership form and send the filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Peterelemile49@gmail.com for proper records. You can also download the ALUMNI CONSTITUTION Here
OLATUNJI E. O Olatunjiezekiel20@gmail.com
MRS A. F OKE
DR. ELEMILE P. O
Baptist medical centre (BMC) Ogbomoso, founded in 1907 suddenly metamorphosed in December 2009 to BUTH, Ogbomoso which led to some challenges/problems needing prompt solutions which are largely financial.
Professor T. A Adewole, the immediate past Ag. Chief Medical Director of the institution, inaugurated the linkage committee on August 19, 2013. His intention was to link up the past with the present as one way of moving BUTHO forward. The Committee was made up of Dr. P. O Elemile (Former CMD, BMC, as Chairman), Mrs. O. A. Oladele (Secretary), Dr. E. A. Amao (MD Shallom Medical Centre, Ogbomoso), Dr. O.T Awotunde (Ag. Director of Clinical Services, BUTHO), Prince S. O Olati (Dept. Anaestesia LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso), Rev. Dr. G. S. Adedokun (Chaplain, BUTHO) and Mrs. A. F Oke (Glad Tidings Baptist Church, Ogbomoso).
Before winding up on March 22, 2014, the linkage committee carried out the following programmes;
1. Orientation Programme: November 1, 2013
2. Restitution Programme: November 22, 2013
3. Inauguration of BMCO Alumni Association: November 23, 2013. Theme: A New beginning (Lamentation 3:22-24)
4. Maiden Meeting of BMCO Alumni Association: March 22, 2014. Theme: Rebuilding The Broken Walls (Nehemaih 1;3). Address was given by the Vice Chancellor, Bowen University, Iwo. Prof. M. A. Ojo. Representative of the CMD, BUTHO; Prof. S.U Eyesan and the immediate Past Ag. CMD, BUTHO. Prof. T. A. Adewole
IMMEDIATE CHALLENGES OF BUTHO
a. Erection of a New Lecture Theatre
b. Erection of well equipped ICT facilities
c. Building of more dignified Student Hostel
2. Infringment of rights (Benefits of retired staff) unpaid
3. Appointment of more and more (staff)workers such as Consultants to all Departments
4. Drought of patients in a competitive enviroment as the institution now competes with the new but State Government Teaching Hospital in the town(LAUTECH).
5. Salary problems of enlarged workforce.
Your prayers, advice and contributions in cash and/or in kind will be appreciated. Further communication from the assocaition secretariat would be made through the assocaition website soonest.
God bless you as you coopreate with Him in regaining His glory by “Rebuilding of the broken walls”. Amen. Thank you.