The Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH), Ogbomoso hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the following position:
- Candidate must possess a certificate from recognised school of Medical Laboratory Science or Biomedical Science and Registrable with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should purchase form from the Office of the Director of Clinical Services, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso.
Ten copies of your completed application form should be submitted accompanied by ten copies of your Credentials. Applicants are also required to submit 3 reference letters, (not from relatives) one of which must be from the applicant's pastor and at least one from your institution of training or where you last worked. Please note that the reference letters must be typed on letter-head papers.
We welcome application from all interested candidates, but ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Clossing Date: April15, 2016
March 30, 2016
Facts at a Glance
- Established March 18, 1907
- Transformed to a Teaching Hospital in 2009
- Over 400 Bed Capacity
- Over 800 Staff and Students
- Multidisciplinary Facility
- Family Medicine Residency Programme
- Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- 50000 Outpatients and 10000 Inpatient
- Fully Accredited Training Programme